HFE WOMAN

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

We are dedicated to celebrating diversity within the society, specifically by creating an informal setting where issues related to women can be discussed. In doing this, we aim to facilitate networks where mentorship and networking with women of the society can occur so that future leaders receive the development they need.

Technical error with HFEWOMAN Virtual Coffee Hour-Rescheduled for next Thursday, Oct 2nd at 12pm PT/3pm ET

• 1.  Technical error with HFEWOMAN Virtual Coffee Hour-Rescheduled for next Thursday, Oct 2nd at 12pm PT/3pm ET

Posted 09-28-2023 15:37

Afternoon everyone,

I already contacted the registered attendees but also wanted to send this out to the HFES community. There was an Zoom error today for our HFEWOMAN Coffee Hour and after working with Central, we think we have it figured out. Unfortunately it was too late at this point for most people to attend and for us to have a full hour to talk so the HFEWOMAN Coffee Hour has been rescheduled for next Thursday at the same time (12pm PT/3pm ET).

Here is the new registration link (yes, you will have to re-register to get the new zoom link). I will also send out a summary of what we discuss after next week's session for those who are unable to make it live. I am so sorry this happened but I look forward to seeing you all next week!

------------------------------
    Heather C. Lum, Ph.D.
    HFEWOMAN President
    Assistant Professor
    Arizona State University
    dr.heather.lum@gmail.com
    heatherlum@asu.edu
    ------------------------------