Health Care Technical Group

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

The HEALTH CARE TECHNICAL GROUP (Formerly Medical Systems and Rehabilitation) The Health Care Technical Group is interested in maximizing the contributions of human factors and ergonomics to medical systems effectiveness and the quality of life of people who are functionally impaired.

Post doc/research associate opportunity

• 1.  Post doc/research associate opportunity

Posted 10-04-2023 12:00

I and my colleague are seeking a post doc/research associate with expertise in human factors, systems engineering, information science, psychology, sociology, organizational management, implementation science, or a related area.

The goals of the NIH study are to:

1) Ascertain determinants of operating room (OR) to intensive care unit (ICU) handoff protocol adoption and use in ICUs in five health systems,
    2) Adapt OR to ICU handoff protocols using engineering approaches and select tailored implementation strategies,
    3) Test the effectiveness of tailored, multifaceted, multilevel implementation strategies, and
    4) Design and create a digital toolkit for other ICUs to identify implementation determinants, customize an OR-to-ICU handoff protocol, and select appropriate implementation strategies.

I will be at the HFES annual meeting if you would like to meet to discuss this opportunity.

Also feel free to contact me via email.

Please see the attachment below.

Best,

Ellen Bass

Biomedical Postdoctoral Postings

Upenn remove preview
    Biomedical Postdoctoral Postings
    Postdoctoral researcher (social science / human factors engineering) Faculty Member Meghan Lane-Fall Position Type NIH Grant School Perelman School of Medicine Organization Anesthesiology and Critical Care Description The University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is seeking applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher.
    View this on Upenn >

------------------------------
    Ellen Bass
    Professor
    Philadelphia PA
    ------------------------------