Human Performance Modeling Technical Group

View Only
last person joined: 9 days ago 

The HUMAN PERFORMANCE MODELING TECHNICAL GROUP The Human Performance Modeling Technical Group focuses on the development and application of predictive, reliable, and executable quantitative models of human performance. In distinction to other approaches to behavioral and cognitive modeling, human performance modeling considers the human, engaged in some goal-directed behavior, in the context of a designed task environment.
  • 1.  Call for Volunteers: HPM Best Paper Award Review

Posted 09-20-2023 17:09
    Dear HPM-TG members,
    We are inviting volunteers for the HPM Best Paper Award Committee. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please provide your name and contact information to us at yuz450@psu.edu
    Your active participation in our TG activities is invaluable to support our community. We extend a special invitation to students to consider volunteering as reviewers, as this experience can greatly benefit your academic journey.
    Should you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. 

Thank you,
    Yiqi

------------------------------
    Yiqi Zhang
    HPM TG Chair, 2022-Present
    Pennsylvania State University
    Email: yuz450@psu.edu

• 2.  RE: Call for Volunteers: HPM Best Paper Award Review

Posted 09-21-2023 07:06

Yiqi--I would like to volunteer for this project.  I have a long career's worth of participation and leadership in human performance modeling.  I would like to help you and your committee for this paper evaluation project.  Please let me know if you have room on your committee and if I am a good fit.  Thank you for your work!  Dennis

Dennis McBride CPE
    Professor
    Woodbridge VA
    +1 (703) 635-5285