Training Technical Group

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

The TRAINING TECHNICAL GROUP provides a mechanism for information and interchange among people interested in training and training research.

Call for Reviewers for 2024 HFES ASPIRE

• 1.  Call for Reviewers for 2024 HFES ASPIRE

Posted 02-13-2024 08:29

Dear TTG/HFES Members,

First off, I'm very excited to be working with all of you this year!  As Oleksandra has already mentioned, the call for 2024 HFES ASPIRE proposals is out and the submission deadline is 21 Feb 2024.  We are currently looking for reviewers who would be willing to review Training TG submissions.  As there have been changes to the submission process, there have also been changes to the review process.  First, there will be an initial bidding phase where I will submit bids on submissions based on keywords, title, TG selected, and the extended abstract that we want to review.  Once we receive those submissions there will be a Phase 1 Peer-Review where we will review the extended abstracts.  The timing for the review is 12 Mar – 8 Apr.  Given these abstracts are much shorter than past submissions, they would like for us to try to get 6 reviewers per submission.  Once we accept submissions, if submitters are interested in submitting a full paper to the conference proceedings, then there will be a Phase 2 Peer-Review for those full papers.  Given the goal of 6 reviewers per submission, it would be extremely helpful for folks to volunteer to review.  If you would like to contribute to the TTG by reviewing submissions, please contact me at megan.morris.3@us.af.mil with the heading "Volunteer for Reviewing TTG Submissions," or let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

------------------------------
    Dr. Megan Morris
    TTG Program Chair
    megan.morris.3@us.af.mil
    ------------------------------