Training Technical Group

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

The TRAINING TECHNICAL GROUP provides a mechanism for information and interchange among people interested in training and training research.

Call for proposals to HFES ASPIRE - two weeks before the deadline!

• 1.  Call for proposals to HFES ASPIRE - two weeks before the deadline!

Posted 02-08-2024 07:01
      |   view attached

Dear TTG/HFES Members,

On behalf of TTG Committee, I would like to remind you that the deadline to submit your abstract for the HFES Annual Meeting is Wednesday, February 21st at 11:59 PM US EST. Proposals are welcome for lectures, posters, interactive sessions, demonstrations, panel discussions, and other alternative format presentations. Please note that TTG runs yearly competition for Student's Best Paper Award, where each lecture submission by a student automatically enters the competition. More details will be provided soon!

This year's proposal submission process is different from prior years, in a few respects, most importantly: 

1. The initial submission is a 2 page (maximum) structured abstract, 
    2. Authors will select up to 5 key words to categorize their submission. We encourage to include 'training' as one of them, if your research is related to the area of human factors training of any context (i.e., aviation, healthcare, defense, transportation, etc.). 

More information about the submission process (and its changes since last year) are provided here: https://www.hfes.org/Events/ASPIRE-The-International-Annual-Meeting/Call-for-Abstracts/Changes-to-the-Submission-Process

Please remember to designate 'Training TG' as the Primary Technical Area 1 when you submit your proposal/s!

If you have any specific questions and/ or suggestions about our 2024 program, please contact me via o.molloy@unsw.edu.au!

Best Regards,

------------------------------
    Dr Oleksnadra Molloy
    TTG Chair
    ------------------------------